Effective Fat Loss Full Body Workout
Getting in shape requires motivation, dedication and persistence. There is nothing easy about the amount of work required to burn away body fat. Tailor a fat loss full body workout by combining two or more high intensity interval training (HIIT) exercises. Add cardio, stretching, and strength training to your routine. The result is a fat- burning recipe.
Follow the directions faithfully to:
• Build fat-burning muscle
• Detour around plateaus
• Pulverize calories
Keep your exercise form while striving for maximum intensity in the interval training you choose. Allow for short recovery segments.
The mystique of HIIT is due to the way it causes the body to continue burning fat after the exercise session ends.
1. During the session, the body can’t move a sufficient amount of oxygen to hard-working muscles.
2. Oxygen continues to be sent to the muscles after the workout in order to restore the normal amount not provided during the routine.
3. Metabolism remains highly active until muscles are back in balance.
Turn your workout routine into a fat loss full body workout by incorporating intensive short bouts of exercise. The more parts of the body challenged by a routine, the better the results of targeting fat.
Exercises To Hasten Fat Loss
Since muscles continue to burn calories after intensive interval training, use as many different muscles as possible for each exercise. Avoid looking at the scale for a few weeks because you are building muscle mass that misleads you into thinking all your effort is for nothing. You’ll notice positive changes such as comfortably fitting into clothing that was too tight a couple of months ago and noticing a neater tapered ankle.
Learn the steps for each exercise before building speed in its execution. Once you have the rhythm down, increase the speed of your fat loss full body workout. Build up to the suggested weight for each exercise. Damaging your body by overdoing only sets your goals back several weeks.
Squats strengthen your hamstrings while slimming your posterior and thighs. Engage your core and shoulders by adding 10-pound dumbbells to the routine.
• Hold a dumbbell in each hand. Stand with your feet hip-width apart.
• Bend your elbows until the weights are shoulder height.
• Squat down until your form looks like you are sitting in a chair.
• Resume the standing position and lift the weights high above your head.
• Lower the weights to shoulder height and repeat.
• Do 10 reps.
Cardiovascular (Cardio) Exercises are popular everyday activities. There is so much variety that nearly every person finds one or more they enjoy and are happy to add to their fat loss full body workout.
Bicycling to work, the mall, and over the bike trails at nearby parks is an excellent cardio activity. Fresh air and the opportunity to burn over 500 calories an hour are two reasons bicycling is good for you.
Running is an alternative full body workout that sheds unwanted fat. Select a proper pair of shoes to wear as you jog a mile or more each day. Running also:
• Increases endurance and fitness levels.
• Boosts your metabolic rate.
Personal choices affect the way each body responds to a fat loss full body workout. Losing fat requires more than cutting down on eating while exercising more. Use the following tips to develop a fat-burning program.
1. Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
2. Plan and follow a high-protein diet to encourage a calorie deficit.
3. Exercise at least 20 minutes a day 4 to 6 days a week.
4. Add cardio and resistance training to your exercise regimen.
Build stamina and endurance gradually to realize the most value from your new lifestyle.