Most Effective Ab Workouts
Want to get rid of your belly fats fast? I know you surely do and it would start now after your read this article! Stop hiding those belly fats because we have prepared 7 ab workouts that work fast for you. These workouts will not only work on your abdominal muscles but also hits your entire core.
These will maintain your balance, stability, and strength throughout your body. Do the moves in 2 to 3 non-consecutive days a week and couple it with a right diet to see fast and awesome results. Getting excited? Let’s burn those fats fast! Do these ab workouts that work fast and be on your way to uncover those awesome six pack abs.
Some Ab Workouts That Work Fast:
1. Do The Handwalk
• Start in a push-up position placing your hands a bit wider than your shoulder-width.
• Walk with your hands forward as far as possible keeping your abs engaged and your back straight.
• Take a rest for 20 to 30 seconds then walk back to where you started.
• Do 10 to 12 repetitions.
• To make it more challenging, lift your leg before you walk with your hands out and back.
2. The Side Crunch
• Lie on the floor facing up with knees bent like doing a typical sit-up.
• Let your bent knees face to the right side keeping your upper body flat on the floor with your hands behind your head.
• Lift your upper body off the floor as high as you can while keeping your knees on the ground.
• Do for 10 to 12 times then switch your knees to the other side and repeat.
• Work up to 3 sets on each side.
• Start by sitting on the floor with knees bent and feet flat on the ground, putting your arms across your chest.
• With control, slowly lower your upper body to the ground keeping your abs engaged, knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
• Slowly pull yourself up without curving your back keeping your arms on your chest.
• Repeat for 18 to 20 repetition.
• Lie on your left side with your left forearm resting on the ground for support, fist clenched and facing out.
• Keep your legs stacked and place your right hand on your right hip.
• Brace your abs and slowly lift your hips off the floor forming diagonal line while keeping your forearm and feet on the ground.
• Hold in this position for 30 to 45 seconds or as long as you can then lower your hips to the starting position and repeat.
• Switch to the opposite side and repeat the steps.
• Sit on the edge of a durable chair with your arms behind you holding at the far-edge sides of the chair for support.
• Slightly lean backward and slowly bend your knees towards chest level.
• Straighten your legs in front of you keeping it 6 to 8 inches off the ground. Hold in this position for 2 to 3 seconds then bend your knees towards the level of your chest to complete one rep.
• Do for 13 to 15 times.
6. Leg Raise And Crunch
• Lie flat on the floor facing up with your hands at your sides.
• Slowly lift your legs off the floor in a 90 degree angle then raise your shoulders off the ground. Keep your back on the floor.
• Hold in this position for 3 to 5 seconds then lower your legs and shoulders with control to the starting position.
• Repeat the steps for 6 to 8 times.
7. Do The Floor Twist
• To start, stand at the back to a hip-height table with a 3 to 5 pound dumbbell on the floor in front of you.
• Bend your hips forward with knees slightly bent and pick-up the dumbbell off the floor with your right hand.
• As you stand up, twist your upper body to the right and place the dumbbell on the table.
• Then rotate your upper body to the left and pick-up the dumbbell from the table then return to the center.
• Repeat the steps and by this time, pick-up the dumbbell using your left hand and twist to the left then rotating to the right to pick-up the dumbbell.
• Do for 15 to 20 repetitions.
There could be hundreds of other ab workouts that work fast out there which you can find in different websites and blogs but the ones that we’ve included in these list are all proven to show the best results. They truly are ab workouts that work fast to the fullest sense but of course, you’ll need to have right discipline in doing them every single day and practice enough courage to really avoid foods that boost fat production.